Mid aged human male (1992 - ?), reared in 5 countries, three school systems.
Often difficult answering the question: Where are you from? Easier satisfying a polarized curio. A longer whisper, once for.
Lived (of 26yrs): Birth + 65+% - US, 11% - Kenya, 7.7% - Nigeria, 4% - Senegal, 13% - Mali.
Ordered coordinates [location, time spent, relation] w/o holiday locations:
- US - chapter I of II (birth, first 10yrs)- Champaign (birth, Illinois), Los Angeles (kindergarden), MD/DC/Bethesda (Lycee Rochambeau/Private French School to 5th grade/CM2); 1992 -2002;
- Mali - Bamako [2.5yrs, portion of middle school]; 2002-2005; Castors (private school).
- Nigeria -Abuja [2yrs, More middle school]; 2005-2007; Marcel Pagnol (French School).
- Kenya - Nairobi [3yrs, 9-11th]; 2007-2010; Lycee Denis Diderot (French School), International School of Kenya
- Mali - Bamako, [1.5yrs, last streak of high school]; 2010-2011; American International School of Bamako
- Senegal - Dakar [Freshman yr] 2011, Suffolk University Dakar Campus
- US chapter II open - Boston [4yrs, undergrad]; 2011-2015, Suffolk University Boston
- US - Washington D.C/MD area [2yrs]; 2015-2017
- Boston, MA [Experimenting, and work] 06/2017 -
Change - a familiar constant and sounding board. Pessimism, quondam - a force of analysis.
Other near to mid-term aspirations:
- Creating a blockchain using AWS
- R44 Robinson License
- Chatfuel, Quantopian ideas
- Many many many many ideas.